- Start your day with Gratitude. The moment you’ve woken up and opened your eyes, think about 3 reasons why you are grateful for in the present moment.
- 10 min workout. The moment you stand up from your bed, start doing a 10 min’ stretching. This will reboost your immunity system, your mood, and your mental activity. Since nowadays we are spending a lot of time reading, or learning at home, our muscle tone tends to decrease and this is leading most of the time also to muscle stiffness and pain. 10 min workout/stretching on a daily basis can work miracles for you.
- Warm lemon water. Before you make your breakfast, warm some water, prepare a spoonful of honey, half of a lemon juice and mix them all together in a cup. Enjoy it slowly. It’s incredible how good you’ll be feeling after this.
- Rich and tasty breakfast. The specialists worldwide keep telling us that we must help our body get through this period with healthy nutrients. How you start your day, dictates your day!
- Get organized. Plan your days with the things that you have been wanting to do for a long time, but never had the time to do it. Staying at home doesn’t mean you’ll get bored or you don’t have a “to do” list. Quite the opposite. Maybe you want to become better at what you do at your job, now is a good moment to start learning what you like and become better at it. Here are some tips on how to organize your days, without getting bored: start with a small planning, every morning for the same day. Have a pencil and a piece of paper somewhere handy the moment you wake up, cause we all know that the first things we think about the moment we open our eyes are: what I have to do today? oh, I have to buy bread, I have to clean the kitchen, I gotta buy food for my dogs and the list starts to troll our mind and the level of stress increases before you even got out of bed. Writing down a simple list will take your stress away and set clear goals that allow you to be in control of your free time.
- Be kind & help the ones around you that maybe are more scared than you. It’s ok to be scared, yet it’s better to be together. People need to know that we all in this together and that everything will be ok. So, kind words of encouragement can work miracles during these times.
- Spend time with your loved ones. If they are not close to you, spend time by phone, even seeing each other if you have the possibility. Love is the healing energy power and we all need to love and to be loved.
- Avoid the “too much” speaking & reading news about the current situation and make your conversations move to another subject. Try reading articles and books about what you really love to do, and keep the level of information from social media to a minimum necessary.
- Avoid social media dependency, especially this period. What is the handiest this staying at home period? Facebook and Instagram, of course. Use this time wisely.
- Motivational helps. A lot.
- Help the local economy by purchasing products you need from national and local companies. Any good seed that we are planting daily it will blossom into a bouquet of beautiful life flowers!
- Be creative on something that you love doing. Play!
- Open your windows on sunny days and take a deep breath in the sun’s touch and say with all your heart: Thank you!
- Write. Write down your thoughts. The good and the bad. Do you still agree with them after you read them? 🙂
- Pray! “Praying is the key that opens miracles!”